Friday, January 25, 2008

Confessions (part 1)

I always want to be dancing. When no one is home I jump and twirl around my house with such joy! Sometimes I am really good and sometimes I just do it to get all the frustration out!

I hate to cook, but if I am re-creating a dish I love it and get really prideful that I actually made something edible!

I want to grow my nails out so bad, but something stressful comes along and poof they are gone.

Sometimes I wish I could just pack up my car and drive somewhere. I wish I knew people in every state and I would just go and bum a night with them.

I am very scared of the dark and still see things and get scared when all the lights are off.

I am a very shy person, but I have been trying to overcome it my whole life and have just learned to step up when I need too.

Serving up fresh lemonade!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I totally dance around my house too! I wish I could go take classes and learn real stuff though...

I love you. :)

Anonymous said...

I am such a bad nail bitter. I wish I could let them grow but I don't.