Friday, December 07, 2007

F.F.F.

Well Good Friday to you! Well you guys know what today is! Fabulous Finds Friday, today I am showing off some of my new clothes I just got for my trip to New York! Oh my gosh I am so excited. I mean of coarse I think things that I bought are fabulous, that's why I bought them!
Lets start off with my coat:

I got it from Old Navy in GA
it is a frost free belted anoraks coat it is water resistant and has silk lining. I got it in cream.





Then I got some beautiful Isaac Mizrahi Black Leather gloves!

These gloves are Vintage inspired with pink fleece lining the inside, uh fabulous!
(some reason it won't let me post a pic, so here is the link)
Made to extend past the wrist, these lined gloves are finished with scalloped edges and decorative stitching

And the last thing I got was two turtle neck sweaters from gap! One in black and one in cream. I still have a ton of shopping left to do before we leave, but I am happy with where it is starting!




One thing that I really love about Christmas is Oprah's favorite things show! I love how she purchases all of her favorite things from the past year and hands them out to her studio audience.

So here are some Fabulous finds by Oprah! I went through all of her favorites for 2007 and just picked out the ones I really liked! ENJOY!

Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbetto
Ciao Bella's Blood Orange Sorbetto is made from all natural ingredients including sorbet and blood oranges shipped straight from Sicily. "I love it because the flavor is just so refreshing," Oprah says.
Buy the Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbetto
Ugg Australia Crochet Tall Boot
"I bet every truly dedicated Oprah watcher knows what my feet cannot live without," Oprah says. This slouchy knit boot keeps feet comfy and cozy in three colors: black, sand and rum raisin. The UGG boot's famous sheepskin sock lining is like walking on a cloud.
Buy the Ugg Crochet Boots
Planet Earth DVD (this was on all the time at my house when it first came out!)
The Discovery Channel's 11-part series Planet Earth is an awe-inspiring view of the spectacular world we live in. More than five years in the making, filmmakers shot footage in 200 locations in 60 countries around the globe. "I'm telling you, it is the most magnificent series you will ever lay your eyes on," Oprah says.
Buy the Planet Earth DVD Set



LG HDTV Refrigerator
Oprah's giving the most expensive gift in Oprah's Favorite Things history to her loyal viewers in Macon—LG HDTV Refrigerator LSC27991. It's a top-of-the-line, high-tech entertainment center with a LCD TV, DVD hookup, radio and slideshow option to display your favorite digital photos.
With the press of a button, you can also access your five-day weather forecast and view more than 100 built-in recipes. LG has even volunteered to remove our lucky audience members' old fridges and either recycle them or give them to families in need. "LG has literally thought of everything!" Oprah says
Buy the LG HDTV Refrigerator


Perfect Endings Cupcakes from Williams Sonoma
Sam Godfrey, the cake genius behind Oprah's 400-pound 50th birthday cake, is bringing his sweet treats to the masses for the first time. Perfect Endings Cupcakes can be shipped anywhere in the United States and come in three fabulous flavors: red velvet with white icing, chocolate with chocolate sprinkles and coconut.
Buy the Perfect Endings Cupcakes

No comments: