Friday, March 07, 2008

Love and Hate Friday

So I am copying love is blonde on her love - hate Friday.  I am having one of those days that starts off really great, the middle gets really rocky and the end is amazing.  So here we go:

love: When I do my hair all nice and pretty

hate: When I do my hair all pretty and it decides to storm outside

love: When my boy sends me really sweet text messages

hate: Going to sleep alone

love: Being back to the size I was in high school

hate: People who can shell it out, but can't take it

love: Karma, it's a bitch!

So as you can see I had a really up and down day, tomorrow I get to see my bestess Brit, and I am so excited!  

Ok side note, my power went out so:

hate: when the power goes out and you can't post on your blog for 24 hours

love: Being loved

No comments: