Monday, March 10, 2008

Taking advice from all sides

My life is moving.  I am feeling loved and wanted for the first time in a really long time.  I am smiling, laughing and being silly like the old me. My friends are constantly commenting on how much my personality has come out since... well someone isn't hanging over my head and making fun of me. I realize all the people around me are loving me for who I am, for all my little quirks I have and all my weird ways. I realize there is nothing wrong with having quirks, it makes me different and makes me who I am. I am starting to fall in love with the woman I am and the person I am becoming.

I took a break from the internet this weekend, since my power and internet went out on Friday night I thought it was a sign from God I shouldn't be on the internet for awhile.  So my friend and I made a pack that we wouldn't check our e-mail or facebook all weekend.  I got to publish my post since it didn't go through on Friday, but that was it.  I thought I was going to go crazy not checking my e-mail, but I now realize I don't need the internet like I have been using it.  It will just cause trouble for me and lead me places that I didn't want to be in the first place.  

This weekend was busy, again Friday didn't go as planed.  I was suppose to go on this art walk that St. Augustine art galleries hold every first Friday of the month.  You go walk around to all the art galleries downtown and drink free wine!  What is better than free wine and art?  
Saturday I had to drive back to Orlando to grab the rest of my stuff from my old apt.  That was not fun :(  Sunday I got to hang out, I cooked an awesome meal of Orange fish (orange roufy), and it was really good!  For people that know me this is really great, I don't cook.  I like to cook when I know something is going to come out good, but I don't like to take the chance of ruining it.  I took that chance last night and it turned out really great, I will probably cook this dish again! 

1 comment:

MrBeagle said...

"My friends are constantly commenting on how much my personality has come out since... well someone isn't hanging over my head and making fun of me"

you can talk about how great he is and how happy you are all you want, please don't talk about how awful i made you or how terrible of a person i was.

also, you meant pact, not pack. if i'm such an asshole i might as well live up to the expectations you set.