Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today was my relaxation day!  I went over to my moms house and we walked the dogs on the beach for about an hour.  There was an amazing breeze and I even got some sun! My small dog Sasha couldn't handle the walk and I ended up having to carry her back home, she is such a baby, uh.





 
 After that we went and had lunch at the Oasis, it was really fun to watch all the bikers there and some of them had some really awesome bikes! It is bike week in Daytona, FL and St. Augustine gets most of the bikers before the weekend starts.  I never liked it that much because I always get so nervous when I am driving around bikers, I am afraid I am not going to see them or something.  But now I love looking at all the different bikes and wish I had one!
Then tonight I went to a spinning and pilaties class.  I was really disapointed with the spinning class.  I have been to my share of spinning classes and every time I go I always want to walk out because I am so exhausted and don't think I can go on any more, this is what I love about it!  When the class is over I feel like I have acomplished so much.  
This class was not like that, we had one section where the instructor pushed us, but that was about it.  For the next class we did pilaties, I have never done pilaties and wasn't really sure what it was. I still don't really know what it is, but according to the instructor I am a natural!  There was a lot of slow breathing and crunches and leg lifts.  I liked the second class better, maybe it is because I was getting complimented on my form, or because we got to lay down most of the time!  I am now watching Lost and loving it as always!  Man you never know what is going to happen next...


1 comment:

Technodoll said...

Love the lolling tongue and happy faces! and oh... to see the warm beach even for a few minutes... sigh. I have cabin fever.