Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Elegant seasonal cocktail just in time for fall


In laue of my new love for pomegranates, I found a wonderful cocktail that I really want to try! I just found it at Self and thought I should share it with you!

This recipe is from a Sushi spot on L.A.'s famed Sunset Strip.
Besides raw-fish delicacies, innovative beverages are served up at the lounge like space. Hipster tipplers can sip the restaurant's Pomegranate Cocktail, which is rich in poly phenols, antioxidants that help protect your ticker.

Makes 4 servings.

6 oz premium vodka (Blowfish Sushi uses Han Soju, an Asian spirit)
2 oz seltzer
4 oz Triple Sec
4 oz pomegranate juice
2 lemons, juiced
1 pomegranate, seeded

Combine vodka, seltzer, Triple Sec, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker over ice; shake. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish with pomegranate seeds. Save leftover fruit for nibbling.(Which I love!)

Blowfish Sushi, Los Angeles, CANutritional analysis per serving 244 calories, 0.1 g fat (0.02 g saturated fat), 21 g carbohydrates, 0.3 g protein


This cocktail will make you the talk of the neighborhood!
Let me know if anyone tries it, and how it comes out!

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

That looks soooo good!

Alexis said...

Will these be at the pink party? :)