Friday, October 26, 2007

F.F.F = Favorite Finds Friday!

Ok I know I haven't posted in awhile, I have been super busy with work and not to mention some off scheduled events this week. But now it is Friday, and I can't wait until it is 5 so I can go home! Because it is TGIF I thought I would bring you guys some of my Favorite Finds of the Week!

*Here is my first find : It's from, Trendy Stores.




It is a bowl that hangs on your wall and you can put flowers in it! I want one, but I really want to put a fish in it, man that would be so cool to have a fish bowl just hanging on your wall! And it is so great because then my cat couldn't get to it!

*Second find of the week : Bright and Bold
I want this for my living room, well I guess I should just say my house because I live in a studio! I love the iron they use and the font, I just want to hang them all around and remind me what life is really about! Living, Laughing, and Loving!

*Third and last find(well I have lots more, but gotta save them for next Friday!): Shawn Lovell
She such an amazing artist! Her work is so beautiful, but she is based out of California. Her are just a couple things from her portfolio.





If you couldn't tell by these pictures I am into birds at the moment, I don't know if it is because of my photo company name or not!

I love searching for new and interesting finds!
Let me know if you have any that you love too!

Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

What fabulous Friday finds! I saw some vases like that in a store today, but they probably wouldn't work as well for fish...

Becka Robinson said...

holy crap that bed and staircase railing is amazing! I'd feel like i was living in a dream. it's gorgeous!!!!

elysa said...

I saw that bed with brances and fell in love with it as well. Those vases are way cool. What a great find.

Lisa said...

i love the vases!