Monday, October 15, 2007

Cheers to the enviroment!


So I told you I tried a lot of new things this weekend, and one of those new things was a Pomegranate. I have been wanting to try one for a while, but did not want to fork out $4.99 for one. Becka and I went to the farmers market this Saturday and found them for $1, I was so excited! Since I have never tried a pomegranate I only got one, big mistake. I loved it, and so did my friends. This is my new found snack and love! So as I was eating the delicious fruit, I realized that I should try and plant the seeds and make my very own pomegranate tree! Hopefully I will have luck in this endeavor, I am not known for having a green thumb. After researching how to grow a pomegranate bush/tree, I read my friends blog about Blog Action Day and thought it would be so great if people took the time to just plant one tree for the environment!

So in woo of the environment I want to challenge everyone to go and plant a seed, bush, or tree! Make our world a better place! Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day
Cheers to you Mother Earth!

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

I am really sad that I didn't pick a few of these up at the farmer's market last weekend.

Alexis said...

They are cheaper at the grocery now too (not as cheap, but cheaper)!