Monday, November 05, 2007

My Drunken Monday!


I randomly got really sick last night and it followed into today.  I am starting to feel better, but not a 100%.  Since I didn't eat at all yesterday and logically thought I should at least try and make myself eat I called my friend Becka and asked if she wanted to go to our new  favorite cafe, The Drunken Monkey, she of course said yes and off we go.  We needed to stop by target first to get the much need items of a sweater dress and heart rate monitors! (which I will probably be writing about again when I have a chance to use mine!)
While at target we had a strange feeling of being stocked and then out of no where Jeremy (Becka's husband) pops around the corner!  We invite him to lunch and now we really are off to lunch!
Before arriving I wanted one of their delicious vegan soups, but none sounded appealing today.  They switch them out day to day so just depends on your flavor.   I decided to go for there homemade turkey panini's!  Becka got their eggplant marinara sandwich and vegan zucchini bread and Jeremy got the turkey panini and a cup of crab bisque!
If this is making your mouth water you need to head over to the drunken monkey and try out all of their delicious sandwich and soup choices. Or you can just go there for a great cup of specialty coffee!
Look for my photography's business card and Becka's Arbonne card which we left today!
Hope you had a great Monday!

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

So delicious.

Alexis said...

I'm really happy they were at VegFest or else we never would have gone! :)