Thursday, November 08, 2007

What to do?


So last night I couldn't think of anything to write about. I brought up the idea of my husband maybe writing on my blog for one day. This seemed very logical because in the past he has said he has wanted to write a blog and of course he is a way better writer than I am. I asked if he would honor me and be a guest writer on my blog! He was too tired and told me to write what Becka wrote about, I guess I was suppose to re post and didn't know it. And then I read Alexis' blog and she did it so now I really feel like I need to! So here is Lauren's MeMe

I Am...

a lover
strong
weird
hugable
dependant
funny
and sometimes depressed


I Want...

a goal for my life
to be content with what I have
to be truly happy


I Have...

a loving husband
the quirkiest dog alive


I Wish...

too much


I Fear...

death
life
not living to my fullest potential
cancer


I Search...

for better ways to express myself
a new wardrobe whenever possible
buried treasure!


I Wonder...

if my dad thinks about me
what if..
why people do the things they do
how I can do the things I want to do
what our country will be like when I have children


I Regret...

trying so hard then failing


I Love...

the smell of fresh laundry
when little kids laugh
knowing I am loved


I Ache...

for women in Africa
starving families
and tortured animals


I Always...

fall down, but can't always get back up
make people mad
feel judged


I Sometimes...

lie in bed and want to stay forever
wish I had special powers


I Dance...

to forget
to feel like a child again
to impress!


I Sing....

in the car to all the songs even if I don't know the words
too much for Nate
silly


I Never....

care enough
love enough
do enough


I Rarely...

tell people what I am really thinking because they would think I was crazy (just ask Nate)


I Cry...

into my pillow
under the sheets
in my car


I Am Not Always...

there


I Lose...

at everything, except Nert's for some reason


I'm Confused...

by our world and what we have done to it


I Need...

hugs
someone to tell me it will be alright
an exploring partner


I Should...

love myself more
love others more
live in the moment


I'm Thinking...

so now people know me
man this took a long time

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

beautiful honesty. I love you.

Alexis said...

I love it, and you!