Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our Mother




I went to Veg Fest 2007 last weekend with my friend Alexis and my dog Dakota. I wanted to take photos, but trying to hold my 70 lb dog at the same time just wasn't working. On the way back to the car I saw some beautiful trees lining the street, here are a couple of them. There is also a Spicy Sweet potato recipe at the bottom!



Spicy Sweet Potato Fries

*Use one sweet potato per person
- pre-heat oven to 430 or 450 for crispier fries
- slice potato into thick wedges (steak fries size)
- put all the slices into a bowl and add some EVOO
-add oregano, cayenne, and chili pepper (or everglades seasoning) to the bowl (season as much as you would like)
- mix with your hands until seasoning is all over potatoes
- put potatoes on a baking sheet until they are evenly spread apart
- sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon
- bake for 30 to 45 minutes until brown
Then you have some very yummy and health fries!

No comments: