Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tag, your it!

So I have been using the Nablopomo randomizer a lot lately and came across this blog, Binary Blonde. She had a fun tag game on her blog that I wanted to start too. So here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me

1. I have never been to the west side of the country.

2. When I go shoping I always take things from the back of the shelf.
3. I am an only child
4. Sometimes I wish a hurricane would come so I could sleep for 5 days straight
5. I color cordinate my shirts, that's when I actually hang them up!
6. Grocery shoping stresses me out (there are way to many choices)
7. I want to start a no kill animal shelter one day.
Ok so here are the blogers I am going to tag!

Becka
Alexis
oh how lovely
love is blonde
Fat Free Vegan
[redacted]
Hostess with the mostess
Go out and share the blog love!

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

I guess I've gotta do this one, you're the second person who's tagged me with it. HaHa.

I always take things from the back too! HaHa
I'll help you open the shelter :)

I love you're heart for everything. I know you're stressed recently and I know that it'll pass soon enough for you. I love you, I think you're awesome, and I hope that this stressful and worrisome phase passes quickly.

Alexis said...

Hmm...I also take things from the back, hear ya about the hurricane, my closet is color-coordinated to a ridiculous degree, grocery shopping does that to me a bit too, and I will also help with that shelter (if it just means coming over and playing with the animals). :)

Love you!