Monday, November 12, 2007

Worry Wart

Sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. I feel like my head has been spinning and when I do get a chance to hold it still it isn't for very long. I am totally failing this Nablomo thing but anyways with the holidays coming up there is no way I would be able to catch up, so I will do my best and call it at that! I haven't really been inspired to write lately, maybe it is because I am busy, but the one thing I know it is is stress. I never used to get stressed out at all, as my mom would put it, I was too laid back, I needed to at least worry about my future. I wouldn't worry about anything, I would just let life deal with it's self and that is how it was suppose to end up. Lately in my life I have been such a worry wart I have let the stress in and now it won't go away. It is getting so bad I am starting to have anxiety and get sick over the smallest of things, i.e - going to training, or work, or even out with my friends, I worry worry worry.

So I was reading up on anxiety and wanted to find some statistics about it. This is what I found:

This is the most mild form of anxiety: Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
it is found in 6.8 million people

and women are twice as likely to be affected

(there are many forms of anxiety but this is just one)

As I was reading there were many cures most of which just summed up, TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF, and RELAX!

try and find a relaxing out, like bike riding, painting, writing, jogging, or even taking time to watch a movie. Well my week is packed, so that won't be happening anytime soon for me, but maybe someone can relax for me! What helps you relax?

2 comments:

Alexis said...

You really should go the Simply Well place, it's really so helpful!

And we should go use those free classes we have at the yoga place, it would be good for us. :)

I love ya, and I hope you can find some time to breathe!

Becka Robinson said...

Oh good ole GAD, they tried to diagnose me with that a few times.

I like yoga. And I love you.